INTERIOR CLEANER is the quickest and safest solution for cleaning your interior, and is compatible with all interior vehicle surfaces.
FEYNLAB® INTERIOR CLEANER
FEYNLAB® INTERIOR CLEANER
Introducing a breakthrough in cleaning power, Feynlab Interior Cleaner. Utilizing a newly developed in-house smart surfactant technology, Feynlab Interior is extremely aggressive on contaminants and dirt, yet gentle on delicate surfaces like leather and fine fabrics. This means that interior detailing and stain removal just became a lot quicker and safer.
While most companies rely upon different dilutions of All-Purpose-Cleaner for both exterior and interior surfaces, Feynlab is specifically formulating to ensure no harm comes to your vehicle in the cleaning process.
The #1 problem when cleaning automotive interiors is organic contaminants. As gross as it sounds, the interior of your car is bombarded with a buildup of dead skin and oil from your breath, hands, arms and legs. On top of that the inevitable coffee, soda or milk spill will happen and dirt is bound to make its way into your carpet and plastic panels. Oh, and don’t forget makeup and sunscreen that coats or stains everything it comes in contact with.
These are all organic contaminants. And Feynlab Interior Cleaner was specifically designed to eliminate them safely with ease. The cleaner loosens and dissolves organic contaminants, allowing them to be removed with a simple microfiber towel.
Interior Cleaner is safe for all interior automotive surfaces such as leather, plastic, vinyl, carpet and alcantara. It’s safe and non-toxic use for around the house. Use it to clean and disenfect your sinks, countertops, toilets, couches, pet stains… you name it!
- INTERIOR CLEANER easily removes all organic and some inorganic contaminants
- Safe for use on all interior surfaces including plastic trim, alcantara, and leather
- Body shop safe – 100% silicone free
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION ONLY: – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Vehicle interiors:
- Vehicle textiles
A 500ml bottle with sprayer.
- It is recommended to wear respirator & gloves during application.
To ensure a good experience with the product, place vehicle in a well lit, temperature controlled 10°C-30°C (50°F-85°F) environment.
- Spray directly on afflicted area
- Agitate with a soft brush
- Wipe up residue with a clean microfiber
- DO NOT LET THE PRODUCT DWELL FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME
- Spray onto a clean microfiber
- Clean surfaces
- Use a secondary clean microfiber to remove left over residue
Exchange or refund: 30 Days